New Jersey Criminal Defense Trial Attorney
Morris County, NJ Drug Crimes, Drug Possession Charges Defense Lawyer
You Need A Trial Attorney with Experience in Defending Drug Charges
Attorney William D. Ware has nearly 25 years of criminal trial experience. As a former New Jersey Prosecutor, Mr. Ware has handled literally hundreds of cases regarding Possession with Intent to Distribute Cocaine, Distribution of cocaine and other related drug offenses.
- New Jersey Drug Charges and Drug Trafficking Criminal Defense
- Charges of Drug Possession
- Charges of Possession of Ecstasy or Possession With Intent to Distribute Ecstasy
- Possession of Controlled Substance – Cocaine
- Possession with the Intent to Distribute Cocaine
- Possession of Heroin / Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance (CDS)
- Possession of Marijuana
- Prescription drugs fraud or Obtaining CDS by fraud
Unlike many criminal defense attorneys, our firm has successfully gone to trial on all types of Cocaine and Drug cases.
William D. Ware, has been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney. There are over 80,000 licensed lawyers in the State of New Jersey but, as of 2011, there are approximately 250 that have met the rigorous requirements set up by the New Jersey Supreme Court to become certified criminal trial attorneys. To put that number in perspective, only one half of 1 percent of the attorneys in the State have this designation.
Contact our office in Chester, New Jersey, to make arrangements to discuss your matter with a free consultation with William D. Ware, Esq., a New Jersey criminal defense lawyer, right away.